To obtain a Florida Driver’s License, students must pass a vision, written and practical driving test. Students need to submit the following information to the local Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles Office, who is responsible for issuing drivers licenses.
- Valid Form I-20 or DS-2019
- Valid Passport
- I-94 Card
- Employment Authorization Document (if issued)
- Social Security Card (if issued) or W-2 Form (if issued) or Pay check (if issued)
- Two Documents Showing Your Florida residential address
The closest driver’s license office to the UCF main campus is the following:
11764 East Colonial Drive
Orlando, Florida 32817
Telephone: (407) 249-4789
- Individuals who do not need a driver’s license, but want an additional form of photo identification may apply for a Florida Identification Card at any Florida driver license office
- For more information and examples of accepted required documents to apply for driver’s license
- Find additional driver license office locations, hours of operation, or make an appointment.
- Obtain Florida’s Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicle Handbook.
FORMS and FILES